The Transformers: Cyberverse show and toyline are making their debut today in Japan, and the official Takara Tomy Twitter account has uploaded listings (via Takara Tomy Mall website), new stock images and some new pieces of promotional art.
Similar with other modern lines, there’s no noticeable differences compared to the Hasbro versions (not even in the names), but some cool promotional art was Tweeted with each of the following figures:
- TCV-03 Wing Slicer Windblade – Warrior Class, priced ￥2700 ($25.00)
- TCV-04 Launcher Strike Starscream – Ultra Class, priced ￥3780 ($35.00)
- TCV-05 Stinger Sword Bumblebee – Ultimate Class, priced ￥4860 ($45.00)
- TCV-06 Matrix Attack Optimus Prime – Ultimate Class, priced ￥4860 ($45.00)
- TCV-07 Fusion Cannon Megatron – Ultimate Class, priced ￥4,860 ($45.00)
The Japanese packaging is almost the same as the Hasbro releases, but with Japanese text and small “Transformers 35th Anniversary” logo in a corner. Click on the bar to see the mirrored images on this news post and then share your impressions on the 2005 Boards!