Courtesy of Autobase Aichi Facebook we have our first images of the amazing Transformers 35th Anniversary Exhibition held in Japan.
As we had reported before this event is being held at the Parco Musem in Ikebukuro, Japan from March 15th to Monday, April 1st, 2019. As we had expected this is a very impressive exhibition including:
- An great room full of Transformers decoration and great dioramas of the live-action movies. Official merchandising and books are also available for the visitors.
- A room full of prints and drawings of Japanese Transformers art. Packaging art and special illustrations of characters from the classic G1 toys and the Japanese exclusive series: The Headmasters, masterforec and Victory.
- A great selection and display of Transformers toys from all generations: G1, G1 Japanese exclusives, G2, Siege, and the new MP-44 Convoy (Optimus Prime) 3.0 and MP-45 Bumblebee 2.0
- A special Bumblebee The Movie display, showcasing a huge Bumblebee statue and full of several Bumblebee movie toys.
- A special section of old Transformers prototypes. Some incredible samples, including a wooden prototype of Galvatron, mock-ups, resin samples of Sixshot, Japanese Godmasters (G1 Powermasters) among other treasures.
Click on the bar to see some key images mirrored on this news post and sound off your impressions on the 2005 Boards!