Via Snakas blog we have information and details of the upcoming Transformers 35th Anniversary Exhibition”The World Of Transformers” In Japan.
The event will be held at the Parco Musem in Ikebukuro from March 15th to Monday, April 1st, 2019. According to the Parco Museum website attendees could see many valuable materials such as toys and original art of the G1 era including invaluable wooden prototypes of the toys never seen before.
There will a special “Bumblebee corner” to celebrate the Japanese premiere of the Bumblebee movie in Japan.
Several toys and books will be available during the event:
- A special pre-sale of “The Art Of Transformers Book” which contains a selection of packaging art of Japanese G1 and G2 toys. You will also receive a special poster by artist Hidetsugu Yoshioka for free, featuring G1 Optomus Prime and the new movie Bumblebee.
- A Transformers 35 Anniversary sticker.
- 1-Step Turbo Changers Optimus Prime and Bumblebee will be given away to school kids who attend the event while supplies last.
- Masterpiece Movie MPM-06 Bumblebee and MPM-07 Ironhide will be available for purchase at the venue.
- Several other goods will be sold like T-shirts, cups, keychains, bag and more.
To top it all, you can also visit the previously reported “Bumblebe Cafe” which is located in the same building. Lucky Japanese fans will sure enjoy this event. Click on the bar to see all the mirrored images on this news post, and then sound off on the 2005 Boards!