Hasbro’s launch fanstream for the next Haslab just wrapped with the reveal of Transformers Generations Legacy United Robots In Disguise 2001 Omega Prime!
The project is already live and able to be backed over at Hasbro Pulse here but BMAC and Evan walked us through the all new and updated figure(s) in detail. Read on for pics and notes from the stream:
- Design focused on stability in Super mode. He is able to support all his combinations now.
- Optimus Prime is bigger than his original toy. Looks quite big compared to recent retail toys.
- Base mode is compatible with Titan Masters. It has some spaces to sit them.
- Super Mode has got improved articulation, more noticeable in the ankles. He’s about Commander size.
- Optimus Prime’s backpack now gives extra support for the armor.
- Proportions in Super Mode have been improved.
- Super Mode is tall enough for the ladder not needed to be fold for the figure to stand.
- The final toy will still feature the same vac metallized parts of the original toy.
- Ultra Magnus is now Commander size and has got the most improvements compared to the original toy in terms of proportions, stability and articulation, now featuring proper wide feet with ankle tilts.
- Ultra Magnus will have a spot for the Energon Matrix on his chest.
- Figures were designed by Hisashi Yuuki, designer of the original toys.
- New Autobot Bluebolt was Yuuki-san idea.
- Bluebolt is a Deluxe size Weaponizer/Armorizer.
- When you break apart Bluebolt in all his components, some of them can be used as filler gaps for Ultra Magnus.
- The shake-hands step for combination is still possible.
- Omega Prime’s chest piece will be vac metallized.
- Magnus’ parts which were still visible in combined mode (like the head and part of his arms) are now hidden or integrated in the combination.
- Omega Prime is even bigger than the original toy and even bigger than Haslab Victory Saber or Deathsaurus.
- Energon Blade is a new sculpt.
Get ready to back this fantastic new Omega Prime incarnation! FIREEEEEEE!