And just a few hours after the first in-package images of this 2-pack we finally have a closer look at this special 2-pack and its content.
- Windowed box with the Transformers War For Cybertron: Trilogy logo and showing the content: Ravage figure and G1 Ravage reissue plus the weapons for each one.
- Back of the box features the Beast Wars logo an art with Ravage transforming into a cassette as seeing in the Beast Wars episode “The Agenda”.
- The inner cardboard is designed to resemble Ravage’s ship cockpit and it includes a small box for the G1 Ravage in cassette mode.
- The instructions sheets reveals this pack was originally planned for San Diego Comic Con.
- Agent Ravage is a new mold which uses some parts and engineering from Kingdom Cheetor (we can spot the same robot legs and cheetah legs), but the images reveal a completely new torso, transformation sequence, and he’s taller than Kingdom Cheetor.
- You can attach Ravage’s twin guns to the side of his beast mode. The tail is not removable but it has an articulation point now.
- G1 Ravage seems to be a direct reissue of the pre-rubsign toy with no noticeable differences.
See the new images after the jump and share your impressions on the 2005 Board!