With the Bumblebee Movie already on theaters, several artists have started to share some great concept art and early ideas for the movie. We have a very interesting and reveling approach to the creative process of this movie.
This week we can share for you (each link to the respective thread):
- Decepticon Warriors By Joshua Viers – Several early ideas and designs for Decepticons enemies. Some of them very different from what we saw on the film.
- Decepticon Heads By Joshua Viers – Some close-up images of some variations of heads for the Decepticons.
- K2SO Decepticon Warrior By Joshua Viers – Another Decepticon, this time inspired by the K2SO droid from Star Wars.
- Bumblebee Battle Masks Concepts By Joshua Viers – Some incredible and cool ideas for Bumblebee’s battle masks.
- Alternate Credit Sequence By Christopher Gabathuler – A very different and original concept for the credits of the film. Very different from what it was used in the final cut.
- Blitzwing Concept art By Mark Yang – Early idea for the full body of one of the main villains in the movie.
- Bumblebee Scenery & Backgrounds By Thomas Pringle – Interesting possibilities for scenes in the movie. We have a Bumblebee Garage scan, The Sector 7 meeting with the Decepticons, a Bumblebeee chase in Vietnam, and a great concept art showing a frozen Megatron (using what seems to be an old 2007Movie concept art).
- Bumblebee Concept Art, Weapons & Props By Tim Flattery – A lot of ideas, parts, weapons, gadgets and event and alarm clock-bot!
Thanks to all our member who shared the images in our forums. Click on the bar to check out all the images after the jump and then surf to the respective threads to sound off on the 2005 Boards!