Some days ago, we had our first images of a very unexpected new product: The G-Shock x Transformers Master Optimus Prime Resonant Mode. Now we have the official announcement, information, details and price of this collaboration between Casio and Takara Tomy.
- A special G-Shock DW-6900TF-4 in Optimus Prime colors.
- A transformable Master Optimus Prime Pedestal Prime.
- 2 Star Drive Cannons.
- A Krono Matrix.
- The above mentioned items will come in a special pack.
- The pedestal can transform into a poseable Optimus Prime figure.
- This figure can carry the included Krono Matrix or the G-Shock DW-6900TF-4 on his chest.
- You can also attach G-Shock 5600 or 6900 models (sold separately) in robot mode.
- Release Date: December 8th, 2018.
- Price: ¥ 29,000 ($256.91 approximately).
Impressive, isn’t it? But this is not only a watch, but a complete new character with bio and stats. Master Optimus Prime is a mysterious Autobot with a G-SHOCK in his chest. He appeared to confront Decepticon’s attacks shaking the space and time. When combined with the G-Shock watch he gets special shielding power which cancels any destructive influence over and time and space.
Takara Tomy Mall website has uploaded a nice gallery with 360 views of each mode, and G-Shock Wabsite added extra images and an impressive promotional video that you can watch below. After that, you can check out all the mirrored images after the jump and sound off your impressions on the 2005 Boards!