Transformers Beast Hunters Official NYCC PR Pics

Hunters-Cyberverse-Legion-Scale-Bumblebee

Hasbro has provided us with the official PR pics for their New York Comic-Con 2012 reveals from the Transformers: Prime – Beast Hunters figures. Here’s what’s included:

Transformers Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legion Scale

• Soundwave with Ravage
• Wheeljack
• Laserback
• Bumblebee

Transformers Beast Hunters Voyager Scale
• Predaking

Check out all the images by clicking the headline of the story.

1. TriBlurr's Avatar TriBlurr says

Seems Lazerback and Twinstrike are supporting a more Beast Wars-ish Predacon insignia than Predaking. Huh......wonder what the deal is with that.

2. jetfire64's Avatar jetfire64 says

I like some of the toys but I'm not sure if I really like where the prime series is going with this.

3. KanedaX's Avatar KanedaX says

Having a hard time getting behind any of these. I like Lazerback, but otherwise everything's just too cluttered and spikey.

4. AutoCon2076's Avatar AutoCon2076 says

Omega Supreme has a new claw-hand that looks more like the War for Cybertron version. Also, this figure has an actual headsculpt in lieu of a Headmaster component. Although I love the *masters, I really think I prefer seeing Omega done this way. Not too big on Fattimus Prime... but damn that Omega looks good.

5. Notilator's Avatar Notilator says

I like! But some of these are just stupid, and look way too playschooly lazerback looks awesome though, same for Twinstrike and Wheeljack

6. Sentinel's Avatar Sentinel says

I need to see it in person, but Omega's head look much too small.

7. Bass X0's Avatar Bass X0 says

I quite like Twinstrike because of the Sinnertwin homage but I've been mostly avoiding Prime these days.

Keep reading: Transformers Official NYCC PR Pics - Page 2