Shout Factory website have just updated a page with the pre-order of the new The Transformers: The Movie 35th Anniversary Limited Edition Steelbook.
You can pre-order you copy here for $28.43. You get an exclusive 18″ x 24″ rolled litograph featuring a brand new artwork (available while supplies last). It’s expected for release in August 3rd, 2021. Keep in mind that this is a special limited edition and pre-orders for a regular release will be announced this summer.
Read on for the full product description and the list of all bonus features included with this release. (including feature-length storyboards).
The year is 2005 …
For millennia, the heroic Autobots, led by Optimus Prime (Peter Cullen), have been at war with the evil Megatron (Frank Welker) and his Decepticons over control of their home planet of Cybertron. However, an even greater threat – Unicron (Orson Welles, Citizen Kane), a colossal converting planet that devours everything in its path – is heading right for Cybertron. The only hope is the Autobot Matrix of Leadership. Will the Autobots be able to save themselves and their home world in time?
An all-star cast, including Judd Nelson (The Breakfast Club), Leonard Nimoy (Star Trek), Eric Idle (the Monty Python films) and Robert Stack (The Untouchables), brings this inimitable, explosively entertaining Autobot adventure to life.
Includes The Widescreen (1.85:1) Version in 4K And Full Frame (1.33:1) Version In 1080p
Exclusive Lithograph With Purchase From ShoutFactory.com While Supplies Last:
- NEW 4K Transfer Of Original Film Elements
- NEW Feature-Length Storyboards, Including Deleted, Alternate And Extended Sequences
- NEW Fathom Events 30th Anniversary Featurette, Including Stan Bush’s Acoustic Performances Of “The Touch” And “Dare”
- ‘Til All Are One – A Comprehensive Documentary Looking Back At The Transformers: The Movie With Members Of The Cast And Crew, Including Story Consultant Flint Dille, Cast Members Gregg Berger, Susan Blu, Neil Ross, Dan Gilvezan, Singer/Songwriter Stan Bush, Composer Vince DiCola And Others!
- Audio Commentary With Director Nelson Shin, Story Consultant Flint Dille And Star Susan Blu
- Archival Featurettes – “The Death Of Optimus Prime,” “The Cast & Characters,” And “Transformers Q&A”
- Animated Storyboards
- Original Theatrical Trailers
- TV Spots
RUN-TIME: 85 min
ASPECT RATIO: Various
PRODUCTION DATE: 1986
SUBTITLES: English, Spanish