The official Transformers Instagram page took to their stories last night to field some questions about the upcoming Generations Leader Class Ultra Magnus. According to the questions answered regarding the figure we’ve gathered the following info:
- Ultra Magnus will not come with a hammer, but Wreckers fans should keep a lookout for one in the line. Perhaps a new Battle Master with a hammer mode?
- Regarding shoulder cannons: The C.O.M.B.A.T system will allow fans to select either shoulder cannons or G1 style shoulder missiles
- Ultra Magnus clocks in at 8′” tall
- The robot mode for Ultra Magnus was designed based on the G1 cartoon with details from the originals 1980’s Japanese concept art. His vehicle mode was inspired by Robots In Disguise (2001) Ultra Magnus
- Leader Class Ultra magnus will not have a “hover mode”, but Micromasters will be able to ride on the trailer.
You can check out the screenshots from the story and discuss after the jump.