Thanks to 蓝色正午 on Weibo, we have some stock photos of Siege Deluxe Class Greenlight and Dazzlestrike which we first saw the other day. With the new images we can better see the new tooling this figure has (arms, shins, feet, and torso) compared to the original release, Moonracer. Check out the pictures and share your thoughts in the forums
Ever reliable 2005 Boards Member catz, is sharing with us some tidbits from Hasbro Transformers toylines for 2019. Most of the info clearly match with the stuff we heard from Toy Fair 2018 and from various other confirmed rumors.
Transformers Generations: War For Cybertron
- The upcoming Generations line War For Cybertron will carry the code WFC.
- Size Classes: Leader, Voyager, Deluxe, Micromaster, Battlemaster.
- Two main size classes will carry Micromasters/Battlemasters.
- Blindbox figures will also be available.
Bumblebee Movie Line
- Bumblebee Movie toyline will continue into 2019 under the same product code MV6.
- The line will consist of gimmick toys such as Tiny Turbo Changers, Energon Igniters, Masks and Titan Changers.
- Energon Igniters will be the main [gimmick] line for the movie.
- Studio Series will continue in 2019 as well.
- The 2019 line will consist of 2+ Leaders, 2+ Voyagers, 5+ Deluxes.
- May or may not be repaints/retools.
- Movie Masterpiece series is another line that will continue in 2019.
- 1 figure from Transformers 2007 (TF1).
- 1 figure from Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen (TF2).
Hasbro will be attending this year’s Bologna Licensing Trade Fair in Italy with their Transformers products as well as content from several other brands.
Official press blurb reads:
This is an evergreen brand that excited many generations with the adventures of Optimus Prime, Bumblebee and all Transformers involved in the eternal fight between Autobots and Decepticons. Starting 2018, the entertainment behind the success of the franchise expands to all targets at 360 degrees: the theatrical release of the 6th installment of the movie saga – Transformers: Bumblebee – on December 22nd, then it continues on TV with the launch in the fall of a new TV series and it even expands to digital with Machinima series focused on Generations. From both toys and licensing products perspective, the Transformers Universe will grow with important novelties and great opportunities of development for the brand in years to come.”
Transformers: Bumblebee movie will release in Italy on December 22nd; one day following the US release. The press release also highlights the release of Transformers: Cyberverse on Fall 2018.
To check out the content, you can make a beeline straight to booth A40 at Hall 31.
In order to visit, you’ll have to purchase a ticket online or at the entrance. Bologna Licensing Trade Fair 2018 will take place from 26th March to 28th at the Fiera di Bologna Exhibition Center, Bologna (Italy). You can also check out a small highlight video from last year’s show, after the jump.