Third party company Iron Factory have been pretty active this week. Via their Weibo account, they have revealed several new figures and updates of their Samurai Series for the Legends scale market. Read on for details:
- IF EX-77 Samurai Beast Wars Megatron: Very original rendition of the Predacon leader with a samurai armor for both his robot and beast mode.
- IF EX-78 Samurai Beast Wars Blackarachnia: An “oni” (demon) inspired armor design for the spider lady.
- IF EX-79 Samurai Beast Wars Tigatron: An impressive Tigatron redesign for this line. He seems to be a new mold and not a Cheetor redeco.
- IF EX-85 Samurai Shockwave: Shockwave has got tons of samurai elements, like a katana on his left arm instead of his classic cannon. He can transform into a big bow or a katana for the previously revealed Samurai Menasor.
- IF EX-75 Samurai Beast Wars Optimus Primal: Updated renders revealing beast mode.
- IF EX-75 Samurai Beast Wars Cheetor: Updated renders with some new elements for robot mode and revealing beast mode.
See all the new images after the jump and then click on the respective title of each figure to surf to the respective thread in our boards.