Pre-Orders are going live at retailers outside Japan today for the next Masterpiece MPG figure – MPG-07 Ginou. This figure is a new redeco of MPG-01 Trainbot Shouki, based on the test and diagnostic 922 type train also known as “Dr. Yellow” in Japan.
Ginou also comes with some new parts: a new retooled toy-inspired head, a new shield which also works as a new chest for Raiden (inspired by an old Diaclone art) and a completely new extra abdomen piece.
Retail is around $160 USD with a ship date of December 2024. Read on for pics and details, hit our sponsors to snag your copies!
Transformers Masterpiece MPG-07 Trainbot Ginou
Bring the ultimate Transformers experience to your collection with Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MPG-07 Trainbot Ginou! This adult collectible Transformers G1 action figure for adults features authentic Takara Tomy design and deco. The figure is showcased in premium deco and detail and comes in its original packaging with Japanese-language instructions.
Includes Figure, 8 accessories, and instructions.
- AUTHENTIC TAKARA TOMY DESIGN: This Transformers Masterpiece Trainbot Ginou premium adult collectible is an authentic Takara Tomy product, part of the Transformers Masterpiece G Series
- 3 ICONIC MODES: Transformers G1 Trainbot Ginou action figure converts between robot, train car, and combiner modes. Figure combines with other Transformers Masterpiece G figures to form Leiden (Raiden) (Each figure sold separately, subject to availability)
- PREMIUM ACCESSORIES: Comes with blaster, shield, maintenance box, 2 seats, 2 rail pieces, and a joint piece
- HIGH ARTICULATION FOR POSES: Trainbot Ginou action figure is fully jointed and highly articulated, allowing for intricate posability in action poses
- ORIGINAL PACKAGING AND INSTRUCTIONS: This Masterpiece Transformers figure comes with original packaging and Japanese-language instructions