Several artists who have worked in the Transformers: Rise Of The Beasts creative process have started to share some interesting concept art and previous material of the movie. We have collected some of them for you to check them our in just one place. This time we have very nice material including a never-seen-before Terrocon!
- Transformers: Rise Of The Beasts Airazor By Bartol Rendulić (Artstation) – Very early Airazor beast mode concept art from 2021.
- Transformers: Rise Of The Beasts Character & Environment Concept Art By Parallax Studio (Instagram) – Another interesting set of full body early art of Bumblebee, Wheeljack, Optimus Prime, Stratosphere, Transit (new art), Mirage (very early design), Scorponok and several environment and key scenes from the movie.
- Transformers: Rise Of The Beasts Unicron By Pablo Dominguez (Artstation) – A very interesting idea for Unicron’s design. We have several images of the chaos-bringer devouring planets, his surface and inner chambers and some early art of Scourge.
- Transformers: Rise Of The Beasts Unicron & Volcano Concept Art By Terraform Studios (Instagram) – Some additional ideas for Unicron and the volcano seen in the last battle of the movie. These designs were also made by Pablo Dominguez who is Terraform Studios art director.
- Transformers: Rise Of The Beasts Rhinox And Cheetor By Furio Tedeschi (Instagram) – Rhinox head images with and without his face battle mask. Also, Cheetor robot mode concept 3D base mesh and final concepts.
- Transformers: Rise Of The Beasts Vehicle Mods By Shane Baxley (Instagram) – Some alternate designs for Bumblebee, Wheeljack, Nightbird, Scourge and Mirage.
- Transformers: Rise Of The Beasts Terrrocon Bloodhound By Shane Baxley (Instagram) – Concept art of a never-seen-before Terrorcon using an Oldsmobile 442. According to Shane Baxley, it’s unclear if this model was ever used in any scene of the film.
- Transformers: Rise Of The Beasts Cheetor By Michael Michera (Artstation) – Another very early Cheetor design from 2021.
If you missed our first post, you can find it here. See all the images and videos after the break and then sound off your impressions on the 2005 Boards and Stay tuned for our next round up of more concept art!