With Transformers: Rise Of The Beasts still on theaters, several artists have started to share some interesting concept art and previous material of the movie. We have collected some of them for you to check them our in just one place.
- Transformers: Rise Of The Beasts Freezer By Shane Baxley – 360 turnaround video showing off the small but lethal Terrorcon. The artist mentioned he will be sharing his variations of the character soon too.
- Transformers: Rise Of The Beasts Scourge Alt Mode Concept Art By Shane Baxley – Closer look at the Scourge’s menacing alt mode filled with energy and inner lighting.
- Transformers: Rise Of The Beasts Maximals, beast modes By Furio Tedeschi – Full body concept art of Optimus Primal, Cheetor, Rhinox and Airazor beast modes in all their glory. According to his Instagram post, he “Tried as much as possible to keep essence of the OG characters I loved as a kid”.
- Transformers: Rise Of The Beasts Rhinox, robot mode By Furio Tedeschi – Full body concept art of Rhinox in robot mode. One of the images show him with an “energy gauntlet”. According to the artist “took a lot from old beastwars cartoon design.”
- Transformers: Rise of the Beasts – Previs Optimization/Texturing By Kimberly MacNeil – We have a nice amount of concept art and previs models and sequences of Wheeljack, Nightbird, Scorponok, Bumblebee, Optimus Primal (don’t miss an early gorilla render with dreads!) and some background texturing and 3D modeling.
Stay tuned for our next round up of more concept art! See all the images and videos after the break and then sound off your impressions on the 2005 Boards!