And today April 23 at 6:00 p.m Hong Kong time, the impressive the official Transformers Restaurant: The Ark opened for all fans and general public at at Causeway Bay, Hong Kong. We have images of the opening and the building thanks to friend site and sponsor Robotkingdom and 簡報 breathe news hk Facebook
We are sure you will be really impressed with the images which show the big amount of investment on this Transformers themed restaurant and we mean 100% Transformers customer experience. Read on for some details:
- Entrance is built after the Ark’s engines with a very big 3D screen on top. Very eye-catching and impossible to ignore.
- It’s a 2-floor building, all interiors built based in the G1 Autobot Ark all over the walls, floor and ceiling.
- Menu is affordable with a wide variety of Transformers themed fast food, beverages and ice cream. The presentation and packaging feature Transformers design, logos and references.
- The restaurant has about 100 seats, the walls have got screens which show Transformers clips and sounds, and Transformers music is played over the day.
- There’s also a Transformers shop in the first floor where you can buy toys and merchandise which include limited T-shirts and caps.
This restaurant is sure a dream for any Transformers fan and great initiative by Hasbro Asia. Would you like to see something like this in the US? See all the images after the jump and share your impressions on the 2005 Boards!