The Transformers team just wrapped their live stream for August 2022. Included were new reveals for Studio Series, Legacy, Royal Mail Stamp Collection, Core Class and more. Read on for notes and pics. Pre-Orders for many will be going up in less than an hour, stay tuned for official pics and linkage!
• Hasbro teamed up with Royal Mail for TF art stamps
• “Personally approved by Queen Elizabeth II”
• Printed in pairs, retro G1 comics art
• Each stamp has hidden ink that reveals character faction and name in Cybertronian
• 5 Dinobot stamps
• Stamp book with artwork and matrix of leadership case
• Metallic replicas of stamps
• Available to preorder through royal mail (ship globally)
• Transformers Best of the Rarities IDW one shot containing rare issues from IDW TF license
• IDW Shattered Glass trade paperback available
• Shattered Glass II #1 covers shown
• Final issue of Last Bot Standing shown
• Studio Series reveals now
• Deluxe TLK Hot Rod
• Deluxe TLK Crosshairs
• Crosshairs has jetpack and trenchcoat incorporated
• Voyager SS86 Ironhide
• Leader ROTF Fallen
• Fallen turns into Cybertronian spacecraft
• Core SS86 Wheelie
• Core SS86 Ratchet
• Eventual redecos for Core Ratchet to Ironhide and Voyager Ironhide to Ratchet
• Core DOTM Laserbeak disguised as pink Bumblebee
• Core SS86 Rumble (that’s what Hasbro said)
• Rumble comes with blasters AND piledrivers
• Legacy recaps
• Deluxe Pointblank and Peacemaker
• Deluxe Crankcase
• Crankcase’s grill pops off to form gun
• Deluxe Dead End
• Deluxe Skullgrin – Full 360 degree rotation on gun-turrets.
• Lots of design changes were made for the head.
• Regarding Pretenders – Asking the fans whether we want to bring back the shells.
• Voyager Class Predacon Inferno – Big red fire-ant
• Takara Tomy worked on it.
• Comes with the rocket booster.
• Booster spins.
• The blaster comes off.
• Beast mode follows the ‘Kingdom format’.
• Armada Starscream – Regular colored sword (grey) since the color clashed with Star Saber.
• Twin null-ray cannons with blast effects.
• Voyager Class Transmetal 2 Dragon Megatron Designed by Sam.
• Wings articulate.
• Comes with a fire-breath accessory which doubles as a flame club in robot mode.
• Core Class Bomburst – Pretender Shell Monsterform with Cybertronian vehicle.
• Package refresh Core Class Soundwave – Cassette doesn’t transform.
• Original plan is to have Laserbeak’s head to pop out.
• It’s a Wrap!
• 17 items shown.
TF Hot Rod
That’s honestly to be expected across the board for Hasbro products a release date usually a few months ahead of when it will actually come out.
I don't trust any date now, Slicer was supposed to get here in February but now he'll be at my house by Friday
Yeah no for sure. I don’t mind, it’s more so annoying that there was a few weeks that were like “well it’s coming idk when though” but other than that yeah. Could update it next week for all I know.
I wouldn’t trust Amazons date to save my life. They are extremely fluent.
So the date it was supposed to ship out came and went, Amazon said that they’d let me know when it’d ship by and now it says December 21st. So ig it’s now a Christmas gift to myself lol?
I didnt' that this was a competition
Or, maybe, just maybe, it has to do with it being significantly more expensive than the ones you’ve listed….
I guess because it was only in four episodes.
Imagine having to validate your fandom of children's toys over fans of other children's toys because of sales on a website.
So if BW wins, why hasn't TM2 Megatron sold out?
View attachment 29628452
TF Hot Rod
That’s cool I guess?
After two weeks it's still just Inferno, Ironhide, and Dead End sold out on Pulse.
Beast Wars and G1 cartoon win again
Funny enough that was actually the DOTM Laserbeak listing, I had it in a list for preorder and it suddenly changed to rumble
Did Andrew Wildman drew the stamps? They resemble his style, even down to the comic style colors.
Appreciate the heads up.
Looks like the SS86 Rumble listing on Amazon has gone live:
Can't pre-order it yet though.
I'll definately take a Voyager Armada Blurr. It's a too fun a design crippled by a lack of basic articulation.