Kabam have delivered their March update to Transformers: Forged to Fight players, and we have a great new addition to the ranks: G1 Slipstream.
Slipstream is coming in a design based on her Takara Tomy Legends LG-16 Slipstream toy. You can already add Slipstream to your ultimate squad right now!
The full Bot Intel Report can be found here at the official Forged To Fight website. You can also read on for the full profile and stats after the jump. Don’t forget to join to the discussion about this character on the 2005 Boards!
BOT INTEL REPORT
This mercenary’s origin is shrouded in mystery, and that’s the way she wants to keep it. Agile and deadly, Slipstream will always get the job done, for the right price.
Stats and Abilities:
- Health: 4,124
- Attack: 369
- Max Rating: 1,125
- Health: 10,718
- Attack: 959
- Max Rating: 2,977
- Health: 29,910,602
- Attack: 2,265
- Max Rating: 8,509
Basic Abilities: Crit Damage, Backstab, Power Rate Down
- 10% chance to evade Heavy Attacks for each Debuff on the opponent. (Max Evade 90%)
- Slipstream is Invulnerable to Ranged Attacks while in her jet mode.
- +80% chance to gain +15% Critical Damage for 7 seconds.
- 100% chance to Nullify a Shield Buff.
- 30% chance to gain +20% Attack for 5 seconds.
2nd Medium Combo Hit
- Remove all Shock Debuffs. If any Shock Debuffs were removed, apply Shock, dealing 60% of Attack over 8 seconds.
- Gain 5~20% Critical Rate Up for 6 seconds.
- When Slipstream lands a Critical Hit, 25~60% chance for the attack to Backstab. Increase the chance to Backstab by 12% per Power Bar the opponent has.
- Slipstream cannot perform Backstab while she has any Damaging Debuffs.
- Backstab cycles between 3 different effects:
- 20% Crit Resistance Debuff for 8 seconds. (Max Stacks: 1)
- 30% Power Rate down for 8 seconds. (Max Stacks: 1)
- Backfire Debuff for 8 seconds. (Max Stacks: 1)
Special 1 – Make the First Move
Attack before the opponent can attack you.
- 30% chance for the final hit to Repair Block for 6 seconds, +10% chance for each Debuff on the opponent.
- On Critical Hit, Repair Block lasts 10 Seconds instead.
Special 2 – Don’t Hold Back
Catch the enemy off guard and they won’t stand a chance.
- +50% chance for the first hit to cause Power Lock for 5 seconds.
- On Critical Hit, Power Lock lasts 9 Seconds instead.
Special 3 – Sonic Strike
Slipstream’s guile is enhanced by an array of weapons.
- Apply 3 Backfire debuffs for 15 seconds. These cannot be removed by Purify.
- 60% chance to Power Leak, consuming 25% of the opponents total power for 12 seconds.
Signature – Exploit Weakness
Slipstream knows how to take advantage of an opening, allowing her to prolong her opponent’s disadvantage.
Ranged Attacks and Light Attacks
- 1~50% chance to refresh a Debuff on the opponent. If the opponent has less than 4 Debuffs, increase chance by 20%
- Mutual – Rivals – Windblade
- +5~8% Critical Chance
- Mutual – Own the Skies – Starscream, Ramjet, Grindor
- +7~16% Attack against bots with an aerial alternate form
- Mutual – Sabotage Specialists – Barricade, Scorponok, Jazz
- +5~15% Backfire Damage
- Outgoing – Scout Leadership – Always active (5-Star only)
- All lower tier teammates gain +10% Critical Rating
- Tech bots need power to activate their best abilities, and Slipstream has a number of ways to mess with the opponent’s Power Bar. She can also remove Shock and destroy Tech Shields.
- Warrior bots love to deal Critical Hits and cause Bleed damage. Slipstream’s low health and lack of Purifying abilities mean she can’t take a lot of damage. Slipstream also can’t activate her Backstab ability while under the effects of Damaging Debuffs.