Via the Hasbro Pulse website, we now have a new update for the HasLab Victory Saber project, that being an actual video review type production for the figure’s prototype:
Join Transformers HasLab Product Designer, Evan, as he takes you through an in-depth look of Victory Saber! On this first engineering sample, you get to see what is perfect, as well as what needs some tweaking before we get our next sample. This is a peek behind the curtain like you’ve never seen!
Update: We have added our usual screencaps gallery focusing in some interesting parts:
- Comparison shots of Star Saber, Victory Leo and Victory Saber next to Earthrise Optimus Prime and Siege Hound for a proper idea of the scale.
- How you can display the blade in toy or cartoon accurate mode.
- Saber (inner robot) has an ab-crunch.
- Brainmaster unit comparison size next to a Titan Master.
- Star Saber right leg has a space to hide the blade.
- The shield can storage both the blade and the gun.
- The sword can connect to Star Saber’s hip for a more samurai look.
- Blast effects in each figure and mode.
- Victory Leo can position his guns in several ways (in the back, holding them in his hands or attached to the forearms).
- Victory Leo can hold the V-cannon in his arm or it can be attached to his hip.
- Victory Saber’s jetpack (formed by Victory Leo) has a port which makes it compatible with other figures. You can attach it to Earthrise Optimus Prime with no problem.
Update 2: Official YouTube mirror of the video added after the jump.
Check it out and let us know your thoughts on the boards!