Hasbro has officially revealed their next Haslab project – Victory Saber! The project will come with all the parts to make Star Saber, Victory Leo, and will combine! They’ve also already announced tier 1 unlocks, the V-Lock Cannon and blast effects. Funding goal is 11,000 units. Unlock Tier 1 is at 14,000. There are two more at 17,000 and 20,000 as well, currently unknown. Price is $179.99 USD.
Click below to support Haslab Victory Saber and then share your impressions on the 2005 Boards!
–> Haslab Crowdfund Transformers Victory Saber
Read on for notes from the event along with some screen caps!
* Talking about the hints to HasLab Star Saber
* IGN article to Star Saber
Star Saber promotional video
* Brainmaster: Brain of Courage
* Autobot Saber
* Autobot Star Saber
* Victory Leo
* Victory Saber for $179.99
Brainmaster of Courage
* Inch tall, smaller than Titan Master
* Brain master goes into chest and transforms into face.
Autobot Saber (prototype slightly mistransformed due to fragility issues)
* Head is on a turret bucket so head can rotate
* Hound for robot mode comparison
* Brainmaster can sit in the cockpit
* There is a pivot where you can pop the brain out of the cockpit for the iconic transformation scene
* Evan can convert the Star Saber prototype
* Hound for robot mode comparison (would walk into his fists)
* Bunch of articulation, butterfly joints in the chest for the dynamic posing of the sword strikes
* Showing the rendered Star Saber alt mode
* Rendered Star Saber in the iconic sword pose
* Sword – Not on the current prototype ext revision will allow you to choose to change the direction of the blade to be anime or toy-accurate
* Rendered alt mode
* Rendered robot in G1 box art
* Comparison to Hound again (would walk into his wings)
* Cannons are articulated
* Cannons can also come off
* Can go on fist or in hands, are 5mm port friendly
* No conversions today
* Renders of giant space-jet thing
* Iconic render of the classic animation transformation scene
* Render of the front-facing Victory Saber
11,000 backers needed by Oct 10, 2021
T1 unlock – 14,000 – V-lock Cannon & Blast Effects
V-lock cannon (it’s big, taller than deluxe, can snap on to victory leo)
Rendered blast effects that can go on victory leo’s cannons (colors not yet determined)
Rendered Victory Leo jet mode with v-lock cannon.
More images of Victory saber with blast effects on cannons.
Boston Fan Expo may be able to bring the models into locked-case exhibition
Also 10/10 new york comic con they may be able to show it as well
Non-US partners will also be notified, links geo-targeted to help with targeting areas where Pulse is not located.
Glad I saw the thread number. The pre-paid shipping label email was in my spam folder.
God, I hate that I slept on this.
How do I find the order number, date of purchase, and vendor code? And the 12 digit upc barcode, is it the one on the VS box itself?
Google isn't being helpful…
I also emailed them yesterday. I'll probably just include everything.
Some companies tend to want the original packaging and all of its contents if the item was just released(easier for them to swap out 1 for 1 or trace issues, I don’t know).
Since it’s been months since this was released, maybe that’s why there’s less need to return everything.
The actual figure box has artwork on it, which is why I considered it as part of the figure. The shipper is the plain brown box that the figure (in figure box) was mailed in. That's what I thought wasn't needed for the return.
Contents would mean contents – things in the box. Packaging means packaging. Packaging is not part of the product, they would not expect customers to keep packaging for a product.
I honestly think that refers to the shipper and not the box itself.
View attachment 29973814
Got my label late yesterday, and have everything packed but forgot to drop it off on my way to work. Going to drop it off this afternoon myself. Can't wait to have my replacement. And in a few months, Deathsaurus
Sigh, I thought I had the original box, but someone I live with must have thrown it out.
They said in the email all contents and accessories need to be there, so keeping anything may cause it to be returned without a replacent.
Did you send back everything including the box art sleeve?
I responded to the email yesterday, but I haven't been issued a prepaid shipping label yet.
I unfortunately can't drop mine off for a couple of days, but will not delay once I can. Also made sure to hold onto an appropriate shipping box all this time… Will be glad to have that space back lol.
Yeah, once I saw the complaints I wasn't going to take any chances.
Waiting on my label.
Yup just labeled mine up and dropped it at the post office. I hope they step up QC on HasLab releases now to prevent from this same thing from happening with Deathsaurus.
Either way I applaud them for taking ownership and providing a solution. Hopefully the turn around isn't too bad because even though I had issues on my figure I was able to hide them with how my Victory display is and now it looks so empty without him
I think I'll be leaving my replacement unopened. The one I have opened is more or less perfect, so I don't feel opening and comparing the two is all that necessary.
Glad I held onto the box. I'll be taking it to the post office tomorrow.
hope this get ko hahahah
And today I got the prepaid label.
Genuinely surprised it's actually happening; had long ago resigned myself to it being unlikely and content with my imperfect fix.