XM Studios, via their YouTube account, have uploaded a short promotional video and gallery of the colored prototype of their impressive Premium Collectibles Rodimus Prime 1/10 Statue.
XM Studios had already impressed us with their stylized and original designs for Optimus Prime, Soundwave, Grimlock, Bumblebee, Megatron and Starscream statues. Rodimus Prime is another astonishing project by XM Studios. Read on for the full product description:
XM Studios is excited to present our next 1:10 Scale Transformers Premium Collectibles series statue, Rodimus Prime! Each handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the quality finish. Crafted from scratch, every nut, bolt and wire is lovingly designed and sculpted ground up by a team in mad love with the Transformers G1 era of cartoons. Inspired by one of our childhood favorite 80s cartoon, we took the G1’s iconic form design and XM-ized them with modern details, to better fit in today’s expectations of sophisticated robotry designs. We have spared no effort and designing these original pieces took our core team almost 2 years, resulting in an amazing balance of retro beauty with a sleek modern details.
Rodimus Prime Premium Collectibles statue features:
- Inspired by The Transformers: The Movie, Rodimus Prime readies for battle!
- Unicron theme inspired base
- 2 Right hands: 1 holding gun, 1 holding long rifle
- 2 Left hands: 1 holding gun, 1 holding the Matrix of leadership
- Alternate Vehicle Mode: Car (mini statue)
- Light up eyes
- Crafted from cold-cast porcelain
- ES: MTO (Max 499)Artists: Furio Tedeschi, Frederic Daoust (Sculpt), XM Studios Design and Development Team
Pre-orders are up via XM Studios website only in Asia at the moment. See all the mirrored official images and the promotional video after the jump. Click on the discussion link below and share your impressions on the 2005 Board!