Attention to all lucky fans who were able to support Haslab Unicron crowdfunding. Hasbro Pulse have revealed a new update of the highly expected HasLab War for Cybertron Unicron. Some interesting updates regarding the final assembly, packaging and the official shipping date of the Chaos Bringer.
This new update brings us:
- Injection molding – Images of the factory showing how parts are molded and printed.
- Spray process – We have a look at part of the painting proccess.
- Touchup & tampo process – Of course, fine details require extra painting and work.
- Assembly process – We can see how all pieces are assembled to bring Unicron into his final form.
- Packing process – Unicron is finally put inside his enormous box ready to ship.
- Shipping date – According to the information sent via e-mail to all Unicron backers, it should begin shipping in late March 2021.
Stay tuned with TFW2005 for more updates! Click here to see the full article plus a promotional video. Alternatively, you can check our screencaps gallery after the jump. Then you can join to the ongoing discussion on the 2005 Boards!