Courtesy of Loopaza Mega Store we have our usual doses of Figure King Magazine Scans. Issue #270 features some new images and information of Netflix’s War For Cybertron, Earthtise, Haslab Unicron, Studio Series, Masterpiece Starscream Ver. 2.0 & More
This month we have and impressive amount of 40 pages of Transformers content due to the 35 anniversary of the franchise in Japan:
- Netflix’s War For Cybertron – 25 pages about the series, toys (with a look at Elita-1’s robot and alt mode), voice cast, interviews, design sketches, and G1 references.
- Transformes Earthrise – Some shots and stock images of Takara Tomy Mall exclusive ER EX-14 Runamuck, and Wave 3 ER-11 Sunstreaker (to be released in December) with some extra pages dedicated to ER-10 Scorponok showing off how he can easily switch heads with Titans Return Fortress Maximus, and interview with his designer.
- Transformers Masterpiece Starscream 2.0 – Better resolution images of the sketches we had seen before.
- War For Cybertron Haslab Unicron – Some additional shots of Unicron’s gray prototype.
- Super 7 Super Cyborg Limited Edition Clear Megatron – A special limited release of the San Diego Comic-Con 2019 Exclusive 12″ Megatron casted in crystal clear plastic with painted inner torso.
- Transformers Studio Series – A special set of images of Studio Series Devastator and Constructicons, including Takara Tomy Mall exclusive SS-EX Skipjack. Japanese fans will complete Devastator with SS-54 Overload which will be released as part of Wave 16 in August together with SS-53 Cliffjumper (Bumblebee Movie).
- Transformers Masterpiece Movie – Some shots of the new MPM-11 Ratchet and the rest of the Masterpiece Movie Autobot group.
- Prime 1 Studio Revenge Of The Fallen Optimus Prime Statue – Some shots to promote the Japanese release of this impressive statue.
- Threezero Bumblebee Movie Optimus Prime Premium Scale – Japanese fans will have the chance to buy this impressive action figure.
Click on the bar to see all the mirrored images on this news post and then share your impressions on the 2005 Boards!