Yolopark, via their Facebook account, have finally revealed official price and payment information of their impressive Bumblebee Movie Cybertronian Optimus Prime for both the standard and deluxe edition.
This is a fully licensed non-transformable action figure featuring Yolopark’s Internal Interconnect Endoskeleton System (IIES) that use real Mechanical Gear System for smooth movement unlike traditional ratchet joint for a total of 333 points of articulation and standing 32 cm tall. It’s been quite a long wait for the final price of this impressive piece but read on for full details:
- Standard version pre-order price: $2199. Limited to 2000 pieces. Requires a non-refundable deposit of $300.
- Deluxe version pre-order price: $2599. Limited to 500 pieces. Requires a non-refundable deposit of $350.
- Early pre-order bonus:
- Globe 3D hologram as seen in the Bumblebee movie.
- Early pre-order will get a $200 rebate.
- Product shipping: Third quarter 2021.
This may be one of the most expensive Transformers items in the market ever, but we have to admit that Yolopark have showed a new level of engineering and sculpting.
Will you add this impressive Optimus Prime collectible for your collection? Check out all the new promotional images in our previous news story and then let us know your impressions on the 2005 Boards!