Indonesia based company Pacific Bike, via their Instagram account, have announced a release of an officially licensed Noris 2.0 Transformers edition bike.
This a very nice Noris 2.0 bike featuring Autobot insignias and Transformers logos on it and available in 3 color variants: Orange, black-orange and black-blue. According to Pacific Bike website it is priced 4100000 Indonesian Rupiah or $279.31 approximately. It is still unknown if this item will be available globally.
Watch the promotional video below and all the mirrored gallery and product specification after the jump. Then, click on the discussion link below and share your impressions on the 2005 Boards!
Noris 2.0 Transformers Edition specification:
- Color Orange / Black-Orange / Black-Blue
- Frame: 20″ Alloy 6061 Folding Frame
- Fork: 20″ Hi-Ten Steel Fork
- Shifter: Shimano Altus SL-M310 8 Speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney RD-TX800 8 Speed
- F/R Brakes: Pacific Mechanical Discbrake
- Freewheel: 13-28T
- Pedal: Folding Pedal
- Crankset: Pacific Alloy 52T, 170mm
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge BB Square
- Chain: C8
- Front Hub: 32H
- Rear Hub: 32H
- Spokes: 14G
- Rim: Pacific Alloy Double Wall 20″
- Tires: Kenda K193 20″x1.50
- Saddle: Pacific Saddle
- Stem: Alloy
- Seatpost: Alloy 33.9x560mm
- Handlebar: Alloy W: 560mm