IDW Publishing parent company IDW Media Holdings released its fourth quarter and full fiscal year (FY) 2019 results, a report which included the following points:
- A fourth quarter net loss per share of $2.29 on revenue of $33.9 million and a full fiscal year net loss per share of $3.90 on revenue of $62.6 million for the three months and twelve months ended October 31, 2019, respectively.
- IDW Publishing, home to series including Transformers (2019), Transformers: Galaxies and Transformers vs. The Terminator, posting a decline in FY revenue from a flat 2018 to 2019
- IDW Entertainment, home to television series including “V Wars,” “October Faction,” “Locke & Key” and “Wynonna Earp,” posting a revenue increase over the same span while the legacy production finance agreements utilized for these shows and production cost overages resulted in significant losses
- The exploration of a national stock exchange listing
- A goal for all divisions of IDW to operate profitably by fiscal 2021