Flame Toys, via their Facebook account, have uploaded a complete gallery of their new Furai Model G1 Optimus Prime.
The Furai Model line brings snap-on easy to build model kits (not to be confused with the bigger and more expensive Kuro Kara Kuri action figures). As a nice surprise for the Furai Model line a G1 style Optimus Prime model kit was teased last year and now we finally have a closer look at the finished product.
This is a slightly stylized G1 Optimus Prime with all the posability you can imagine and expect. He comes with his energy axe, blaster, and 5 pairs of interchangeable hands to recreate poses from the series and the G1 movie. Read the full product description below:
A very popular version of Optimus Pirme is presented in Furai Model finally !!!!
Retail : US$40/pcs
Sale : ~April, 2020
Size : ~16cm height
– 12th series of [FURAI MODEL] Optimus Prime (G1 version) comes finally! Size from bottom to top head is ~160mm!!!
– This is a modernized and shape optimized G1 Optimus Prime.
– Good articulation with over 40 movable joints, you are able to set any pose easily.
– Model kit is made of hard plastic ABS & PS, it will be good for professional model kit users to make his own coloring G1 Optimus.
– Joints are made of soft plastic so it will have a stable movable performance.
– With different injection color of runner parts and simple assembly design, it will also be suitable for model kit beginners.
Click on the bar to see all the mirrored images and then sound off your impressions on the 2005 Boards!