Courtesy of Loopaza Mega Store we have our usual doses of Figure King Magazine Scans. Issue #262 features some new images of War For Cybertron: Earthrise, Studio Series, Cyberverse, G-Shock Master Nemesis Prime & Raiden Project
This month we have only 4 pages of Transformers content:
- War For Cybertron Earthrise Line Up – A nice group shot of the upcoming Earthrise figures for the Japanese market for 2020: Optimus Prime, Hoist, Cliffjumper, Ironworks, Wheeljack, Soundbarrier, and Bombshock & Decepticon Growl (Military Patrol). There are some extra stock images of Grapple, Hoist and Optimus Prime. Onece again, Optimus Prime features gray hands and yellow eyes, different from what we have seen in the last in-hand images of the toy we have reported.
- Transformers Cyberverse – More Spark Armor toys are hitting Japanese shelves with Turbo change (1-step) Hot Rod, Sky Byte and Jazz.
- Transformers Studio Series Wave 10 – Scheduled for January 2020 (remember that Takara Tomy use differente numbers compared to the US releases): SS-40 Camaro Bumblebee, SS-41 Chromia, Arcee, Elita-1, SS-42 Soundwave and Laserbeak and SS-43 Constructicon Mixmaster.
- Transformers x G-Shock Master Nemesis Optimus Prime – Some promotional images of this amazing collaboration between Casio and Takara.
- Transformers Kentei Exclusive Commemorative Optimus Prime Figure – A reminder that all participants in the Transformers Proficiency test will receive an Exclusive Optimus Prime figure. This toy is a slight redeco of the Energon Igniters Speed Series Optimus Prime toy.
- Transformers Raiden Project – Another reminder of the upcoming exhibition: “A Railway Story In The Sky” which involves the cooperation of JR 7 companies, Tokyo Metro, Tokyo Metropolitan Bureau of Transportation and other companies showing off all the rich railroad Japanese story over the years. Takara Tomy will announce a new project involving the Japanese G1 combiner Raiden at the exhibition. Not much information added.
Click on the bar to see all the mirrored images on this news post and then share your impressions on the 2005 Boards!