Casio Japan Official Twitter lets us know that the Casio G-Shock Website has updated a new section with the new collaboration with Takara Tomy: G-Shock x Transformers Master Nemesis Optimus Prime Resonant Mode.
Following our first images of this product, now we have some new big and clear images of the figure, as well as some information and bio of the character.
- Master Nemesis Optimus Prime is supposed to be a former hero who has fallen into darkness. He was trapped between space and time after the battle that destroyed Cybertron. Once there, a cursed Dark Matrix turned him into an evil warrior. He looks for Master Optimus Prime to regain his ability to manipulate time.
- A special G-Shock DW-5600TF19-1 in Nemesis Prime/Black Convoy colors. It features a new LCD screen with red backlight with a Decepticon insignia and a 2-color molding band.
- A transformable watch pedestal: “Nemesis Alter Mode”. This is what transforms into the robot.
- 2 Energy Cannons.
- A Dark Matrix.
- This figure can carry the included Dark Matrix or the G-Shock DW-5600TF19-1 on his chest.
- You can also attach G-Shock 5600 or 6900 models (sold separately) in robot mode.
- Release Date: December 7th, 2019.
- Price: ¥ 30000 + taxes ($274.02 approximately). The price is ¥3000 less than the listing in Takara Tomy Mall.
This will be another hard-to-find Japanese item for sure. The pre-orders will work as a lottery. Once you place your order, you have to wait to see if you “won” the chance to pay it.
Click on the bar to see all the mirrored images on this news post and the sound off on the 2005 Boards!