Thanks to 超偏見超変形/リベンジ (@Chohenken) on Twitter, Stryker Wang on Twitter, 超偏見超変形/リベンジ on Twitter, トランスフォーマー情報局 on Twitter and Hobby Dengeki Web we can share for you a nice set of images of the Transformers display at Takara Tomy Booth during Wonder Festival 2019.
The main reveal was the Generations Selects King Poseidon/Seacons prototypes but we had a wide selection of toys from different lines at the event, including Unicron gray prototype. Here’s what we could see there:
- War For Cybertron Unicron Gray Prototypes – One in robot mode and another in planet mode.The planet mode is an early prototype we hadn’t seen before.
- Generations Selects King Poseidon/Seacons prototypes – Shown in combiner mode, and individual robot and beast modes.
- Beast Wars Masterpiece – Megatron, Cheetor, Blackarachnia, Dinobot and more toys were on display. The main character was the upcoming Masterpiece Lio Convoy for sure. While he was not shown in beast mode, a new cartoon-accurate gun was revealed.
- TakaraTomy Legendary Nemesis Prime 7-11 Japan Exclusive
- Transformers 35th Anniversary Convoy & Optimus Prime Set
- Beast Wars Neo Big Convoy’s Matrix Buster Prototype – An unexpected surprise. Not much information on hoy this new big accessory will be released. It was on display together with a normal Big Convoy toy, not the recent anime colors Encore reissue.
- TV-Kun x Takara Tomy Transformers 35th Anniversary Commander Convoy Box Crowdfunding – We could see the items included on this crowdfunding: G1 Convoy Golden Trophy, A reprint of the 1985 S.T.A.R.S kit and the Transformers Super Complete Works” book.
- Bumblebee Movie Dioramas – Recreating several key scenes from the movie using several toys.
- Transformers Siege – A nice display of the recent figures, and the new molds of Spinister, Ratbat, Frenzy and Rung were also on display.
- Transformers: Cyberverse – Another great variety of figures which have just hit the Japanese market.
Click on the bar to see all the mirrored images on this news post and then sound off your impressions on the 2005 Boards!