Kabam have delivered their July update to Transformers: Forged to Fight players, and we have a very nice addition to the ranks: Nemesis Prime.
Nemesis Prime is coming in a design based on the Voyager class Combiner Wars toy incarnation with the respective new black deco.
You can add Nemesis Prime to your ultimate squad since July 11th at 10:00 AM PDT.
The full Bot Intel Report can be found here at the official Forged To Fight website. You can also read on for the full profile and stats after the jump. Don’t forget to join to the discussion about this character on the 2005 Boards!
BOT INTEL REPORT – NEMESIS PRIME
Created using a subspace impulse cloner, Nemesis Prime is a dark clone of the heroic Optimus Prime. Although he wears the Decepticon insignia, it’s unclear where his loyalties lie.
STATS AND ABILITIES:
- Health: 4,682
- Attack: 318
- Max Rating: 1,372
- Health: 12,169
- Attack: 827
- Max Rating: 3,666
- Health: 29,543
- Attack: 2,006
- Max Rating: 8,884
Basic Abilities: Dark Energy, Subspace Impulse Cloner
- Increases chance to copy Buffs, effectiveness of Special Attacks and damage of Heavy Attack.
Subspace Impulse Cloner
- Whenever the opponent gains a Melee Attack Buff or Armor Buff, Nemesis Prime has a chance to copy the same buff.
- Nemesis Prime gains a Dark Energy charge every 12~10 seconds, up to a maximum of 10 charges.
- At less than 50% health, Nemesis Prime gains a Dark Energy charge every 9~7 seconds.
- At less than 15% health, Nemesis Prime gains a Dark Energy charge every 6~3 seconds.
- +10% critical chance against Autobots
- +10% armor piercing against Decepticons
Opponent Gains a Buff
- Whenever the opponent gains a Melee Attack Buff, Nemesis Prime has a 10~25% chance to copy the same Buff for the same amount of time. +5% chance for each charge of Dark Energy.
- Whenever the opponent gains an Armor Buff, Nemesis Prime has a 10~25% chance to copy the same Buff for the same amount of time. +5% chance for each charge of Dark Energy.
- Nullify one Melee Attack Buff or Armor buff from the opponent.
- +5% damage for each charge of Dark Energy.
Special Attack 1
Dark Energon Chop
This dark clone comes complete with a cloned Energon Axe.
- 30% chance to copy each Debuff on Nemesis Prime to the opponent. +3% chance for each charge of Dark Energy
- Gain 2 charges of Dark Energy
Special Attack 2
Axes of Evil
Reverse the polarity of your opponent’s face.
- 50% chance to nullify each Melee Attack Buff on the opponent and apply a 5% Attack Down Debuff for 4 seconds. +5% chance for each charge of Dark Energy.
- 50% chance to nullify each Armor Up Buff on the opponent and apply a 5% Armor Break for 4 seconds. +5% chance for each charge of Dark Energy.
- Reduce Dark Energy charges by 3 for each Buff nullified.
Special Attack 3
No Matter the Obstacle
Nemesis Prime is on a mission, and nothing will stand in his way.
- After the last hit of the attack, gain basic attacks are unblockable for 7 seconds plus 0.5 seconds per charge of Dark Energy.
- Reduce Dark Energy charges to zero.
SIGNATURE ABILITY: ARTIFICIAL MATRIX
Nemesis Prime saps the energy from his opponents, stealing their health.
- Special Attacks restore Nemesis Prime’s health for 15~25% of damage dealt.
- Outgoing – Doppelganger – Nemesis Prime
- Nemesis Prime gains 3~6% Armor.
- Incoming – Original Model – Optimus Prime GS
- Armor Break is 3~6% more effective.
- Outgoing – Dark Energy Fuel – Galvatron
- Increase Dark Energy gain by 4~5%.
- Incoming – Dark Energy Fuel – Galvatron
- Increase Dark Energy gain by 4~5%.
- Incoming – Intriguing Subject – Shockwave
- Increase Power Gain by +3~4%.
- Outgoing – Dark Ally – Cyclonus
- Increase Dark Burn damage by +5%.
- Leadership 5
- Acting as a beacon of leadership for the team, all lower tier teammates gain +10% Armor Rating.