Via BB7 Toys Facebook we have images of a new Transformers 3D Metal Puzzles by Shangai Art Model.
These officially licensed laser cut models are assembled from metal sheets. They use a simple slot and tab design so no glue is required, just bend the metal tabs where instructed and attach pieces together.
This line will feature vehicles from different live-action movies:
- Optimus Prime – Peterbilt 379 Truck(Transformers 2007)
- Sentinel Prime – Rosenbauer Panther Firetruck (Dark Of The Moon)
- Bumblebee – Chevrolet Camara Concept 2017 (The Last Knight)
- Ironhide – GMC Topkick 4500 truck (Transformers 2007)
- Hound – Mercedes Unimog tactical vehicle (The Last Knight)
- Hot Rod – Lamborghini Centenario (The Last Knight).
Once assembled, the cars are about 11 to 18 cm long. We still have no specific information on release date or price, but you can check out the mirrored images after the jump. After that, let us know your impressions on the 2005 Boards!