Fifty years from now, when you’re looking back at your life, don’t you want to be able to say you had the guts to be the next Associate Global Brand Manager for Transformers? Then roll out:
We’re seeking a digital-first-thinking, innovative consumer marketer, and brand developer to help manage and drive our high-profile Transformers franchise. In this critical role, you will support the creation and execution of a cohesive and actionable franchise marketing plan. Partnering with internal and external resources, you will ensure that brand expressions are consistent across the globe and across all platforms, and execute integrated initiatives that touch franchise entertainment, digital gaming, promotional campaigns, and public relations activities.
Scan the job description after the read more jump, apply here and then join in the discussion on the 2005 boards!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the management of multi-faceted campaigns and entertainment content initiatives.
- Partner with regional marketing teams to understand business needs, retailer trends and challenges, share best practices, identify growth opportunities, and provide strategic guidance on localization of entertainment and marketing plans.
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop and execute marketing plans and toolkit development.
- Assist with the management of global marketing events and activities.
- Leverage creative thinking and consumer insights to develop new marketing initiatives that generate brand awareness and drive sales.
- Assist in the development of assets for digital initiatives and other marketing communications.
- Become the global consumer insights and competitive market expert.
Nearest Major Market: Providence
Nearest Secondary Market: Rhode Island
Job Segment: Branding, Brand Manager, Marketing Manager, Manager, Communications, Marketing, Management
Date: May 9, 2019
Requisition ID: 12007