Prime 1 Studio have uploaded via their Facebook account, an impressive gallery of their MMTFM-26 Cybertron Optimus Prime (From The Bumblebee Movie) Statue.
As usual with other Prime 1 Studio statues, this is an stunning movie-accurate representation of the heroic Autobot leader as seen in the Bumblebee movie during the epic battle over Cybertron. We are sure your optics will be more than pleased with the images we share today.
Additionally, the full product description is available. You can read it below:
Prime 1 Studio MMTFM-26 Cybertron Optimus Prime Statue (From The Bumblebee Movie)
- Size: Approximately 32 inches tall (H: 81.90 cm, W: 50.60 cm D: 44.90 cm)
- Size with Blaster raised: Approximately 32 inches tall with Blaster raised (H: 82.10 cm, W: 61.2cm. D: 44.90 cm.
- LED functions on Eyes
- One (1) designed base inspired from Cybertron planet
- Two (2) interchangeable Right-arm holding the Ion Blaster
- Decepticon Seeker parts (In the exclusive version only)
We still have no information on release date or final price, but stay tuned with TFW2005 for more information once it’s available.
You can check some key images attached to this news post and then you can join to the discussion on the 2005 Boards.