Takara Tomy Mall Website have uploaded the pdf files with their Takara Tomy LG-EX Big Powered Web Comic/Manga #4 & #5.
This web comics are 12 pages each one, longer than other previous issues. The story is a total battle royale of characters from different universes. From G1, to G2, E-Hobby exclusives, Beast Wars, Prime Wars Trilogy and even some of the new Siege toys. While the story is in Japanese, we are sure you will enjoy identifying the pletora of Transformers shown over the pages. Some of them:
- LG-EX Powered Masters Dai Atlas, Sonic Bomber and Road Fire. An evil G1 toy version of Dai Atlas is presented as one of the villains.
- Unicron. The chaos-bringer comes in gray and modeled after the unreleased Beast Wars Neo prototype toy.
- G2 Dreadwing and Smokescreen. Later upgrades into their Tokyo Toy Show 2010 exclusive toy design.
- Metrotitan. Repaint of Generations Metroplex.
- G1 Japan Sky Garry, Grandus, God Ginrai, and Victory Saber.
- Siege Micromasters Topshot & Flak, Storm Cloud & Visper, and Roadhandler & Swindler. All swowing off their combined weapons modes.
- Siege Cog. He is shown combined with Fortress Maximus for super extra fire power!
- Armada Thrust and Green Unicron.
- Unite Warriors Roller. Connecting other previous LG-EX Manga issues.
- Dark Nova. The mysterious supernatural entity who was the main villain in the Japanese Return Of Convoy story. It seems to be connected or related to The Vok from Beast Wars cartoon.
- Transformers Universe Razorclaw. The purple redeco of Beast Wars Tigerhawk is another evil character on this story.
- G2 Laser Optimus Prime.
- G1 Convoy is transformed into Star Convoy. A hint that the upcoming Star Convoy mold seen at Wonder Festival 2019 could be an extensive remold of the Power Of The Primes Evolution Optimus Prime.
- Star Giant, the final form of Dark Nova Combined with Megatron.