And it’s another Sunday of Bumblebee Movie concept art, courtesy of several artists who have started to share some great material via their official websites and social media.
This week we can share for you really great art and designs (each link to the respective thread):
- Wrangler Bumblebee By Matt Tkocz – A full-body early concept design of Bumblebee’s first Earth mode, ready to shoot some Decepticons.
- Bumblebee Hands By Shane Baxley – A pair of early ideas for the hand of our yellow Autobot. Highly detailed illustrations.
- Optimus Prime By Shane Baxley – Interesting option for Optimus Prime design. This concept art was one of the first ones proposed, but the one designed by Mark Yang was used in the movie.
- Bee Stinger By Shane Baxley – Two options for Bee’s stinger blade. One in rusty finishing and another one with a shiny effect.
- Blitzwing Spike Weapon & Dropkick Cannon By Shane Baxley – Excellent and detailed close-ups of the Decepticons’ weapons.
- Control Room By Shane Baxley – An illustration of another scene from the movie. We can see an early design of Shatter, close to her Studio Series toy.
Thanks to all our members who shared the images in our forums. You can also check out our previous round ups Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4 and Part 5. Click on the bar to see all the images after the jump and then surf to the respective threads to sound off on the 2005 Boards!