And it’s time for another round up of Bumblebee Movie concept art, courtesy of several artists who have started to share some great material over the internet. This gives us interesting and revealing details of the creative process of this movie.
This week we can share for you (each link to the respective thread):
- Wrangler Bumblebee By Matt Tkocz – Two early concept designs of Bumblebee’s first Earth mode, close to what we saw on the film.
- Military Bumblebee By Matt Tkocz – Four early ideas of Jeep Bumblebee, showing elements of Bee’s design from previous movies.
- Cut Scene Illustration By Matt Tkocz – Three beautiful illustration of this key scene, showing Dropkick in a design similar to his Studio Series toy (Helicopter mode).
- Cut Scene Illustration By Matt Tkocz – A scene that didn’t get into the final edit of the movie. Several helicopters checking the havoc on the place where the Decepticons landed on Earth.
- Decepticon Triple Changer By Shane Baxley – An original idea for a triple changer that didn’t make into the film with Mustang Boss 302 and A10 Warthog alt modes.
- Dropkick And Shatter Desert Scene By Shane Baxley – An illustration of the scene where the Decepticons meet the military showing Dropkick and Shatter with their muscle car modes before they became triple-changers.
- Decepticon Warrior By Shane Baxley – Another concept for a Decepticon that wasn’t used. According to the artist, they made a lot of Decepticon robots.
Thanks to all our members who shared the images in our forums. You can also check out our previous round ups Part 1, Part 2, Part 3 and Part 4. Click on the bar to see all the images after the jump and then surf to the respective threads to sound off on the 2005 Boards!