Care of Wilton Wong in Hong Kong Transformers fan group Hobbymizer, we have our first look at series 5 of the Transformers Tiny Turbo Changers. The fifth series carries on the movie theme with a bunch of new releases, including a very Generation 1 looking Megatron who it is speculated may be based on what the Decepticon Commander may have looked like, had he appeared in Bumblebee’s movie.
The full set consists of:
- Autobot Topspin (Dark of the Moon)
- Scorponok (2007)
- Long Haul (Revenge of the Fallen)
- Optimus Prime (Bumblebee)
- Megatron (non-movie / cut Bumblebee design)
- Arcee (Revenge of the Fallen)
- Hound (Age of Extinction)
- KSI Sentry (Age of Extinction, reuse of Dark of the Moon Soundwave)
- Crankcase (Dark of the Moon, reuse of The Last Knight Berserker)
- Shadow Spark Megatron (The Last Knight, purple version of The Last Knight Megatron)
- Iron Forge Steelbane (The Last Knight, blue and non-exclusive version of Steelbane)
- Cliffjumper (Bumblebee, red version of VW Bumblebee)
As of now we’re not sure when these will hit US retail but we have reason to believe that they will not be far off.