With the Bumblebee Movie already on theaters, several artists have started to share some great concept art and early ideas for the movie. We have a very interesting and reveling approach to the creative process of this movie.
This week we can share for you (each link to the respective thread):
- Decepticon Warriors By Joshua Viers – Some more early ideas and designs for 4 Decepticon warrior variants. Fairly different from the ones we saw on screen.
- Dropkick Concept Art By Shane Baxley – Full body art (front and back) of the design of Dropkick as a single changer based on the 1973 AMC Javelin.
- Dropckick Alt Mode Concept Art By Shane Baxley – Dropkick AMC Javelin car mode color variations exploring paint, ride heights, lights, non functioning intakes, etc.
- Bumblebee Battle Mode By Shane Baxley – Concept of Bumblebee in battle mode based on his first appearance on Earth after scanning a jeep.
- Shatter And Dropkick Concept Art By Shane Baxley – A concept for the key scene on the movie where the two Decepticon villains track Bumblebee while creating the basis for Internet at Sector 7 base.
- Optimus Prime Concept art By Mark Yang – Awesome art of Optimus Prime in his Earth mode.
Thanks to all our member who shared the images in our forums. Click on the bar to check out all the images after the jump and then surf to the respective threads to sound off on the 2005 Boards! You can find our previous round up here.