The pages of the book bring us a lot of extra details of this impressive new mold. So far we can see:
- Close up shots of the heads (cartoon, movie and battle damage).
- Trailer functions and Roller.
- Jetpack with included fire effects.
- Battle damage parts for the chest (recreating the iconic cut made by Megatron in the movie).
- Starscream head and parts.
- Transformations sequence. We are sure you will find it very interesting. Parts of the truck cab are hidden in the legs and the waist is not required to be rotated for the tranformations, similar to what we saw in the cartoon. These and more great steps for a unique and complicated transformation.
- First look at Carly figurine together with Spike and Sparkplug. While they have no painted faces, some eagle-eye users noticed they seem to have magnets on their feet.
- Early sketches of the toy, prototype and concept art. As we can see, they cartoon-accurate design was the main goal for this Masterpiece.
Impressed? Ready to add this Masterpiece into your collection? Still worried about the price? Check the images after the jump and then share your impressions on the 2005 Boards!