Kabam have delivered their November update to Transformers: Forged to Fight players, and we have a very nice addition to the ranks: Beast Wars Scorponok.
Scorponok is already available to be added into your ranks of playable characters since November 1st. Scorponok is coming in a fresh design, not so organic as we saw in the Beast Wars cartoon but sure cool and menacing.
The full Bot Intel Report can be found here at the official Forged To Fight website. You can also read on for the full profile and stats after the jump and then join to the discussion at the 2005 Boards!
BOT INTEL REPORT – SCORPONOK
Add Scorponok to your ultimate squad November 1st at 10AM PDT
Scorponok’s seemingly slow wit contrasts sharply with his cunning and inventive nature. Fiercely loyal to his commander Megatron, Scorponok is one of the few Predacon subordinates that harbors no desire to usurp the lizard king.
STATS AND ABILITIES:
- Health: 4682
- Attack: 312
- Max Rating: 1309
- Health: 12169
- Attack: 810
- Max Rating: 3523
- Health: 29543
- Attack: 1966
- Max Rating: 8551
BASIC ABILITIES: DAZED, VENOM BACKFIRE, BLEED
When filling a bar of Power
- Gains a Venom charge, granting +20% Attack per charge.
- Scorponok’s poisonous cyber-strikes converts each Venom Charge into a 12 second Backfire Debuff on the opponent.
- When opponents activate a Special Attack, Backfire is consumed and inflicts 91.8~140% Attack as Shock damage per charge.
- If the opponent does not use a Special Attack and 2 Backfire charges expire simultaneously, the opponent is also Stunned for 3 seconds.
- If 3 or more Backfire charges expires simultaneously, the opponent takes Shock Damage equal to 500% of Attack Rating over 4 seconds.
Critical Melee Attacks
- 30~40% chance to Bleed, dealing 40~60% of Attack over 4 seconds.
SIGNATURE ABILITY: REGENERATIVE TOXIN
Fueled by Scorponok’s Venom Charges, Scorponok’s hidden robotic enhancements enable him to Repair.
- Fueled by Scorponok’s Venom Charges, Scorponok’s hidden robotic enhancements enable him to passively Repair 30~ 65% of the damage taken from non-Special Attacks.
Special 1 – Daze and Destroy
The Cyber Bee’s toxin viciously attacks the enemy’s neural pathways.
- Scorponok’s robotic bee Dazes the opponent, causing their Basic Ranged Attacks to Miss 60% of the time and Ranged Special Attacks to Miss 100% of the time for 7~ 9 seconds.
Special 2 – Tunneling Terror
Scorponok is adept at forcing the element of surprise.
- Converts each Venom Charge into a 12 second Backfire Debuff on the opponent.
Special 3 – Predacon Persecution
There is no stopping the primal calamity that is Scorponok.
- Scorponok’s robotic bee Dazes the opponent, causing their Basic Ranged Attacks to Miss 60% of the time and Ranged Special Attacks to Miss 100% of the time for 16~ 24 seconds.
Mutual – Allies – Waspinator
- +2~8% Armor
Mutual – Enemies – Optimus Primal, Rhinox, Cheetor, Dinobot
- +2~8% Attack Rating
Mutual – Weaponsmith – Hound, Ramjet
- +4~15% chance for Heavy Attacks to be a Critical Hit.
- The Fallen will be unable to land the first hit of his Special Attacks, making his wrath considerably easier to avoid.
- Prowl’s shotgun is much less threatening while he is Dazed and confused.
- With very few Ranged Special Attacks and the ability to Purify Bleeds, this Predacon will fear a different kind of Dinobot.
- Shockwave’s ability to Heal Block will put a stop to Scorponok’s Regenerative capabilities.
RECOMMENDED MODULES FOR SCORPONOK:
- This Mod will allow Scorponok to out heal his opponent’s damage output.
- This mode will encourage the slippery Scorpion to assault his hapless opponents with frequent, hard to dodge, heavy attacks.