It didn’t take much time after the first reveal of Prime 1 Studio Revenge Of The Fallen Jetpower Optimus Prime statue at Wonderfest 2018 for a proper official gallery and full description of this astonishing product.
This statue brings us one of the best representations of the combination of Jetfire and Optimus Prime as seen in the Revenge Of The Fallen film. Here you are the official description with size, bonus and exclusives parts that will be available and, of course, the price.
Prime 1 Studio is proud to present MMTFM-21: Jetpower Optimus Prime from The Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. Transformers (ROTF) is a 2009 science fiction action film. It is the sequel to 2007’s Transformers, as well as the second installment in the live-action Transformers film series. Jetpower Optimus Prime is the upgrade form of Optimus Prime with Jetfire’s parts. In this form, Optimus possess various weapons, including a cannon on his arm, a machine gun, at least one of his swords from his normal mode and both afterburners on his back which can fire massive energy blasts as well.
– Size approximately 37 inches tall [H:93.2cm W:72.4cm D:63.3cm]
– LED functions on eyes, cannon, afterburners & statue base
– One (1) alternate portrait
– One (1) interchangeable Right-hand holding The Fallen Spark (In the Exclusive Version Only)
– One (1) interchangeable Left-hand holding The Fallen Command Staff (In the Exclusive Version Only)
– Regular Version: $2999 US
– Exclusive Version: $3199 US
– Regular Version: TBA
– Exclusive Version: 500
Congrats to any fans who would be able to afford this piece. Prime 1 Studio has shared an impressive and extensive gallery here, and you can check out some key shots after the jump. Don’t forget to share your impressions with us on the 2005 Boards!