Kabam have delivered their July update to Transformers: Forged to Fight players, and we have a very nice addition to the ranks: G1 Tantrum.
You will be able to add Tantrum to your ranks of playable characters from July 12th at 10.00 AM PDT. Rather than looking similar to his new Power Of The Primes incarnation, the design is more stylized in both modes, and we are sure players will love it.
The full Bot Intel Report can be found here at the official Forged To Fight website. You can also read on for the full profile and stats after the jump and then join to the discussion at the 2005 Boards!
BOT INTEL REPORT – TANTRUM
Add Tantrum to your roster July 12th at 10AM PDT!
Anger is all Tantrum knows and violence is all he understands, so don’t expect to find reason or measure in his actions. As an ancestor of modern Predacons, Tantrum’s alternate mode serves as a good indicator of his skillset and overall bullish temperament.
STATS AND ABILITIES:
- Health: 1942
- Attack: 181
- Max Rating: 533
- Health: 4768
- Attack: 385
- Max Rating: 1292
- Health: 12392
- Attack: 1000
- Max Rating: 3484
BASIC ABILITIES: MELEE BUFF, UNSTOPPABLE, BURN
- The bot’s naturally tough Cybertronian exterior permanently provides 10% passive Armor.
- Tantrum gains an additional 25% passive Armor while Dashing forward.
Dashing and Dodging
- Dashing towards the opponent has a 100% Chance to grant a Melee Buff, increasing Melee Damage by 15~24%. [Max 10 stacks]
- If Tantrum Dodges backwards he loses all Melee Buffs.
- 2% Chance for each Melee Buff on Tantrum to Stun the opponent for 2 seconds.
- Holding Block allows Tantrum to Charge an Unstoppable Buff. After Charging for 1.5 seconds, Tantrum becomes Unstoppable for 3.5~4.5 seconds and does not lose Melee Buffs when Dodging backwards.
- Charging Unstoppable is 8% faster for each Melee Buff on Tantrum.
- Once Unstoppable expires Tantrum must Cool Off and cannot recharge his Unstoppable for 5 seconds.
SIGNATURE ABILITY – FRENZY
Tantrum’s attacks become wild and unpredictable, punching through enemy defenses and ignoring their damaging debuffs.
Every 3 Melee Bonus Buffs
- When Tantrum gains 3 Melee Bonus Buffs he gains Frenzy, granting +10~70% Critical Chance and a 20% chance to be Unblockable for 6 seconds. Additionally, when Tantrum becomes Frenzied, he Purifies all Damaging Debuffs and cannot be inflicted with further Damaging Debuffs for the duration of Frenzy.
Special 1 – Flamethrower
Tantrum is always hot headed.
- 10% chance for each Melee Buff on Tantrum to inflict Burn, dealing heat damage equal to 50~70% of Attack Rating over 4 seconds.
Special 2 – Electro-Sword
Prepare to be jolted by the impact.
- 10% Chance for each Melee Buff on Tantrum to Stun the opponent for 3 seconds.
Special 3 – Bull Rush
Unyielding, unblockable, and completely unstoppable.
- Tantrum gains 3 Attack Buffs and goes Unstoppable for 7.5~9.5 seconds.
Mutual – Allies – Galvatron
- +2~8% Armor
Mutual – Enemies – Blaster, Arcee
- +2~8% Attack
Outgoing – Beast Ancestor – All Beast War Bots
- After each Heavy Attack, this bot gains a Beast Fury buff that grants Attacks a 5~15% chance to be Unblockable for 6 seconds.
- Bonecrusher: Bonecrusher’s uncanny ability to inflict Bleeds will be soundly thwarted when Tantrum becomes Frenzied, leaving the walking cactus without many options.
- Optimus Primal: Primal builds Melee Buffs when attacking into a Blocking opponent, but forcing Tantrum to Block for too long will set off this bullish bot’s Unstoppable ability.
- Starscream: Tantrum will learn that his brute strength does nothing in the face of Starscream’s Null Ray.
- Dinobot: Dinobot was forged to be a bullfighter.
RECOMMENDED MODULES FOR TANTRUM:
- Transwarp Cell: Ensuring Tantrum uses his Heavy Attack often is key to keep the enemy pinned down.
- Exo-Filter: The time Tantrum spends Unstoppable might just outweigh the times he is not.