Via BadCube Facebook we have images of their next releases: BadCube OTS-14 Warrior Steamroll and OTS-15 Security Director Recon (Masterpiece Scales G1 Sideswipe and Red Alert)
BadCube is bringing you an interesting alternative over the official Masterpiece Sideswipe and Red Alert. These molds are more cartoon-accurate representations of the characters, improving proportions and other aspects on the figures. While being original molds, they share some similarities. According to BadCube’s Facebook post, this is what we should expect in common for these releases:
– Better proportion (narrower) chest
– Much slimmer lower legs
– Paint finish
– Rifle stored under the carriage
– Shoulder cannon stays during transformation from robot to vehicle, and from vehicle to robot, no partsforming.
– Vehicle doors, hood, headlights can be opened like a real car
– 4 real tires, not fake wheels
– High quality silicone tires
– Vehicle doors, hood, headlights can be open like a real car
– Correct look on both bots front and backside.
There also some nice accessories that will be included. For OTS-14 Warrior Steamroll we have several interchangeable pile drivers, an extra face and a very nice jetpack which is compatible with official Masterpiece MP-10 Optimus Prime. For OTS-15 Security Director Recon you will receive 2 extra faces, white covers for the headlights, and an extra plastic piece to recreate his iconic light-up horns from the G1 cartoon.
If these new molds please your optics, you can already pre-order them via our sponsors ($89.99 approximately) below. You can also click on the bar to see the mirrored images on this news post, and then share your impressions on the respective threads in our forum.