Via our friend site and sponsor Robotkingdom, we can share a new gallery of official images of Flame Toys Furai Model Optimus Prime.
Furai ModelOptimus Prime is Flame Toys first model kit of this new line. This product should not be confused with Flame Toys Kuro Kara Kuri Optimus Prime action figure. These model kit brings us a very stylized version of Optimus Prime, a very anime-style design. As we should expect from Flame Toys, the poseabilty of this figure is impressive. and includes a nice set of interchangeable hands, together with a laser gun and a battle ax.
Robotkingdom has also provided a complete description of this model kit:
– Size from bottom to top head is ~155 mm (15.5 cm).
– Designed by Famous 3D modeling company TRIGGER, this is an Optimus Prime you have never seen.
– Good articulation with over 40 movable joints, you are able to set any pose easily.
– Model kit is made up of hard plastic ABS, it will be good for professional model kit FANS to make his own coloring style Optimus.
– Joint is made up of soft plastic so it will have a stable movable performance.
– With different injection color of runner parts and simple assembly design, it will be suitable for model kit beginners.
We have also seen prototypes for the next releases of model kits, including Starscream, Hound and Bumblebee. You can already pre-order Furai Model Optimus Prime via Robotkingdom for $39.90. He’s expected for release on September, 2018.
You can click on the bar to check out the mirrored gallery on this news post, and then chime in your thoughts at the 2005 Boards!