We have received a word that Hasbro will be attending The Licensing Awards 2017, representing several of their brand properties.
Hasbro is rumored to showcase their upcoming initiatives including Transformers: Cyberverse and will also provide brand banners to decorate the event.
My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic is also nominated as a finalist for the Best Children’s Property Award, Best Retail Execution Award, Best Licensed Toy Or Game Award, Best Licensed Paper Product Or Stationary Award, Best Licensed Children’s Apparel Range Award, Best Licensed Adult Apparel Range Award, Best Children’s or Tween Licensed Property Award and the Best Licensed Written, Listening Or Learning Range Award .
Licensing Awards 2017 will take place this September 12th at the The Grosvenor House Hotel, London.
List of Hasbro Representatives for the event is as follows:
- Marion Bardou (Publishing Manager, EMEA at Hasbro)
- Lucy Bartkowiak (Category Manager, Hasbro)
- Katherine Buckland (Senior Director – Hasbro Consumer Products)
- Sally-Anne Carnota (Senior Manager – Retail Development, EMEA at Hasbro)
- Matthew Cushway (General Sales Manager – Retail Development, Hasbro)
- Maja Elliott (EMEA Senior Category Manager at Hasbro)
- Kate French (Senior Category Manager – Fashion and Home, Hasbro UK)
- Kay Green (Nordics Country Manager, Hasbro)
- Adam Hayes (Senior Digital Marketing Specialist, Hasbro)
- James Hinton (Creative Director, EMEA at Hasbro)
- Emma Keenan (Category Manager – Toys and Games, EMEA at Hasbro)
- Aiden McCumisky (Hasbro Gaming)
- Anita Nutchey (Senior Brand Manager, Hasbro)
- Holly Oldham (Director – Hasbro UK, Nordics & South Africa Consumer Products)
- Louisa Parast (Marketing Manager – Franchise Brands, at Hasbro UK)
- Barbara Robinson (EMEA Director of Fashion, Hasbro)
- James Walker (Senior Vice President – Global Category & Regional Management, Hasbro Consumer Products)