2005 Boards Member and supersleuth Nevermore has discovered further confirmation to the existence of Transformers: The Last Knight Voyager Class Bumblebee. Thanks to several Toys”R”Us UK listings, we now have a solid proof if there was any doubt about the entry on Amazon in the first place.
Our member explained:
- [T]he Voyager Class would start at TRUP2459650001, which is a blank listing, but in the header it says “Tf5 Premier Voyager Ast”. So that listing is for the assortment in general. It works like this for every assortment.
- The next sequential number is TRUP2459650002, which is the listing for Optimus Prime.
- Next comes TRUP2459650003, aka Grimlock.
- Then comes TRUP2459650004, which is the the first wave 2 figure, Megatron.
- The second wave 2 figure, Autobot Hound, has a thus far still blank listing at TRUP2459650005, but again, if you check the header, it says “Tf5 Premier Voyager Ast Autobot Hound”.
- Now comes the big one. TRUP2459650006 is also still a blank listing, but the header clearly says “Tf5 Premier Voyager Ast Bumblebee“.
- Naturally, the next one, TRUP2459650007 is “Tf5 Premier Voyager Ast Scorn”, the wave 3 figure shown at Toy Fair.
- Right now this is where even TRU’s “blank” listings end.