Thanks to the recent Transformers Titans Return event held by Cybertron Philippines and Toy Kingdom, we are able to share some in-hand images of the upcoming Titans Return Wave 4 toys with you. These images focus mainly on the Autobot triple-changer Broadside, and the Deluxe class figures Topspin, Quake, Perceptor, and Kup. Some observations of each are related below:
- Broadside – shares a few design elements with Alpha Trion, particularly his legs. Aircraft carrier mode looks great, especially with the bonus aerialbot plane accessories on his flightdeck. Robot mode is pretty imposing and beefy, jet mode remains the weakest mode but looks better than it did in previous coverage. The Titan Master using the whole conning tower as a seat still looks silly.
- Topspin – best looking figure of the assortment, great space fighter mode, nicely realised robot mode.
- Quake – we take it back, yes, the tank is maroon colored and the robot is blue. Straight-up Hardhead retool so the tank mode isn’t the original tank design of the original, but the robot mode is very nicely realised.
- Perceptor – looks excellent, another good update to the character skewing closer to his original Generation 1 design.
- Kup – design looks good, and the colors seem a little better compared to the initial images which might be down to lighting.
Check out all of the in-hand images of these guys attached to this post.