Hello and Welcome to another Hasbro Investor Day. Unlike their Financial Calls, Hasbro’s annual Investor Day focuses on their Investors, Press and Consumers like you and me. This is where Hasbro tell us what’s in store for the coming year and even giving us a sneak peek of what we’ll see at next year’s Toy Fair.
First, the highlights:
- Transformers 5 Placeholder Logo Revealed
- Transformers 5 Info (company-wise)
- Transformers: Micronauts
- Kreo: Armour Hero
To find out about all this and more… check out our coverage, after the jump.
Note: Please note that this News Post will be updated time-to-time over the next couple of hours. So, make sure to check back later for updated info.
- Brian Goldner said this event is the first time we’ll see their products from the Disney partnership.
- The Investors at the event will get a sneak peek of what will be shown at the Toy Fair and next year.
- Hasbro is ready for the Holiday Season.
- Stated that Nerf is a Global success story.
- Transformers movies will continue to sell toys with Storytelling.
- Mr. Goldner stated that Transformers movies will continue on and even revealed the Transformers 5 Placeholder Logo.
- Transformers fans will participate more in deciding the future of the Transformers Franchise.
- Hasbro will initiate a Kre-O line exclusively for China titled Kre-O: Armour Hero. It seems as though it will have a Transformers element. No plans for it to go outside China. Animated series will also air.
- But the biggest surprise was Transformers: Micronauts. Hasbro will be weaving Micronauts into the Transformers Franchise in an upcoming new initiative.
- China will be a major partnership. Hasbro will be expanding to India, Vietnam and Indonesia.
P.S: Who’s the mysterious new figure?
Update: Our very own Sol Fury and member Jochimus guessed that this is Micronaut’s Biotron; judging by the iconic torso.