We have received a word that a sneak peek of the Transformers: Generations Combiner Wars Animated Series created by Machinima on behalf of Hasbro is set to debut at the New York Comic Con 2015.
A panel hosted by Hasbro will feature the Transformers: Generations line along with the contributors from IDW, Activision and Machinima.
- Panel Name: Transformers: Generations
- Date & Time: Thursday, October 8 | 8:00 PM
- Location: New York Comic Con – Room 1A24
“As the Combiner Wars wage on, the highly anticipated reveal of the next chapter in the GENERATIONS story universe will be huge. Be sure to attend for sneak peaks and behind the scenes accounts from partners including IDW, Activision, Machinima and Hasbro. The Transformers team members will also host a Q&A session to answer your burning questions.”
Jerry Jivoin: Hasbro’s Global Brand Marketing Director for Transformers.
David Erwin: Transformers Franchise Creative Lead at Hasbro.
Michael Kelly: Hasbro’s Director of Global Publishing.
Sarah Carroll: Senior Manager for Hasbro’s Transformers toys.
Stick with TFW2005 for the best coverage from the Convention. Check out the IDW panel details, after the jump.
IDW: KIDS Comics and More
- Date & Time: Sunday October 11 | 12:00 PM
- Location: NYCC 2015 Room 1A18
- Panel Description: IDW loves comics as much as you do, so come find out what’s new for 2016! My Little Pony, Disney, Angry Birds, TMNT, Transformers, Skylanders and more! Want to learn how to make your own comics? Come prepared with questions for the Panel, including Editor Sarah Gaydos and marketing-marvel Rosalind Morehead; plus Writers and Artists of all your favorite all-ages books! Free comics for the kids!
- Panelists: Rosalind Morehead, Sarah Gaydos